The 3rd edition of International Scientific Conference COPES 2019 is designed to be a multidisciplinary event, with a maximum impact among attendees. Our goal is to deliver a new convergence of experiences, promoting scientific excellence, offering challenging themes and encourage original research.
There are expected papers which are influential in our fields of interest as well as the transdisciplinary approaches that fill the existing cleavage between the theoretical and empirical pole of knowledge.
MAIN CONFERENCE TOPICS
2. Education Sciences
2.2. Applied Didactics
3. Special Education
4. Social Work
ABSTRACT selection process
- All submissions are subject to peer-review selection.
- The submitted Abstract will be reviewed by the members of the Scientific Committee, in order to ensure compliance with the specific Conference themes.
- Each abstract should contain no more than 250 words, briefly outlining all parts of the paper: purpose, methodology, personal contribution, main findings and conclusions.
FULL PAPER selection process – PEER REVIEW PROCESS
- The paper will be evaluated from a technical standpoint, aiming at its connection with the conference topics, editorial requirements (complying with templates available on Guidelines section), citation system, the structure of the paper etc.
- The paper will go through the peer review system and its scientific quality will be evaluated by the members of the Scientific committee.
- After the evaluation of the paper (technical and scientific assessment), the authors will be informed about the decision of the evaluators. Any changes/observations or comments will be communicated to the authors in due time, as a condition for publication.
- Completed papers will then be sent by authors to the Conference e-mail address. The final version of the paper will be analysed by the Scientific committee and then submitted for publication.
- The results of the second evaluation may be one of the following: paper accepted, paper accepted with amendments or paper rejected.
- If a member of the scientific committee rejects the manuscript and the second one accepts it, the work will be evaluated by a third member as the mediator, who will take the final decision.
The authors can opt for one of the two ways of publication:
- BULLETIN OF THE TRANSILVANIA UNIVERSITY OF BRASOV (BUT), Series VII – Social Sciences – Law. The Journal is indexed in EBSCO Publishind Data Base, from 2009 in DOAJ, from 2010, in CEEOL, from 2011 and is evaluated by CNCSIS in the category B+ of the scientific magazine.
- ANNALS OF OVIDIUS UNIVERSITY OF CONSTANTA, series Psychology, Educational Sciences, Social Work, published by a CNCSIS publishing house.
The authors should submit the Publication Agreement on the conference email address.
ETHICS OF PUBLICATION
A manuscript publication must consider at least the following aspects:
- The avoidance of the risk of plagiarism and respect for intellectual property;
- Respect for the rights of human subjects in research;
- The identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct;
- The identification of and dealing with manipulations of citations;
- The disclosure of any conflicts of interest;
- Withdrawal from the distribution of publications.