1st of November 2022 – Sending titles and abstracts in English (maximum 150 words and 5 keywords).
5th of November 2022 – The confirmation of acceptance for papers that will be presented in the Conference sections.
20th of November 2022 – Sending of the full papers in English (using the Journal’s template) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following the days of the Conference, the results and ideas will be published, upon peer-review, in dedicated issue of The Black Sea Journal of Psychology. There is no publication fee for this journal.
- ATTENDANCE FEE (plenary conferences and section presentations) – 75 RON. Registration as an audience is mandatory for all conference participants.
- PARTICIPATION IN WORKSHOPS – 70 RON/workshop. For workshops in Psychology, credited by CPR, 2 credits are offered. For workshops in Social Work, credited by CNASR, x credits are offered.
- For students, the workshops are free of charge, but the attendance fee is mandatory.
- All participants have to send the proof of payment to email@example.com, with the following details: FULL NAME, TYPE OF FEE/SERVICE (attendance/workshop/lunch and dinner).
- Plenary conferences, conferences on sections and conference portfolio are included in the participation fee.
- Lunch and festive dinner are paid separately, by each participant (100 RON).
PAYMENT OF FEE IN RON
ACCOUNT HOLDER: ASOCIAȚIA DE SERVICII SOCIALE, CONSULTANȚĂ ȘI FORMARE ÎN DOMENIUL SOCIAL
IBAN: IBAN RO09RNCB0114114979810001