The Scientific Committee encourages researchers, faculty members, teachers and students to submit papers to the Conference.
- The 6-10 pages PAPERS SHOULD BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH.
- THE OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF THE EVENT WILL BE ENGLISH.
- Authors will comply with the terms agreed in the section FEES & DEADLINES.
- Authors will follow the available templates, depending on their option of publishing manuscripts.
- Authors who submit more papers will pay the full fee for each paper.
- The fee for a publishing manuscript is paid per paper. If a manuscript has more than one author, the fee is divided by the number of authors.
- The articles will be PUBLISHED IN ENGLISH, both in BUT and in ANNALS.